Legal Services

Help Is At Hand

We work closely with a team of local and international lawyers, business agents (gestors) and accountants who are prepared to tackle your issues from a simple car registration through to the most complicated multi-country tax issues.

We can support you in property related matters such as tourist license applications, tourist tax declarations and your annual return as well as in any non-property related issues.

Our Services
  • General gestoria (NIE, car registrations …)
  • Relocation services (housing, schooling, bank accounts …)
  • NIE, social security, health, driving licence
  • Change of title for utilities
  • Tourist licence applications
  • Tax declarations and off-setting options
  • Property related issues (disputes, local authority issues)